Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 2











So as I was sorting thru the pictures from Christmas Day and deciding which ones to post, I realized that I took about a trillion and they all look basically the same. A sweet girl opening a gift, a smile, cuteness....well, here are a few. Without going into tons of details (limited time while Lexie is napping), let me just say that Christmas was great! It was wonderful having both girls together to celebrate this wonderful season. What a blessing and gift that God has given me in these wonderful girls. I know I say it in every post, and you are probably tired of reading it...but it is beyond true. I feel so lucky to have them in my life. It is busy. It is hard. It is sometimes overwhelming. But it is wonderful.

Oh, you will also notice that tiny tree up on a table...well, Janie was sort of interested but Lexie was wild about the tree so we had to go with a small one that she wouldn't pull over on top of her!! And, I even had to block it with the pack-n-play to keep her from trying to pull it off the table!! Next year, I hope to have a regular size tree...And, for another laugh--I took it down on the morning of Dec. 26!! Oh well, Christmas time is more than just a tree!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun morning to me!! The girls are just adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete