Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lexie

Tonight Janie went over to Mimi and Gramps to spend the night. She loves to stay with them--I think she gets a little spoiled over there--don't tell her I know it though....

While she was gone Lexie and I played a little game after dinner. Lexie decided to show Mommy all of her funny faces....here you go!

Do you have that camera ready Mommy--here I go!


I'm being a little flirty....
I'm being very silly...

Now, I'm being serious...

Here is my bashful look...

Let me pretend to be sleepy...

Mommy makes me laugh...

This face really made mommy laugh...she seemed to think I 
was being pretty funny!!

Before Mimi and Janie left, they had a picnic lunch on the 
living room floor...so sweet!!

Such a great big sister--Lexie took her socks off and Janie is putting them back on her--awwww!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute!!! LOVE all the faces!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete