Monday, July 25, 2011

Lexie 18 month pics and Janie 2 year post-placement

Janie's 2 year PP report:

Tomorrow my social worker is coming over to do Janie's 2 year post-placement report. Oh.my.goodness.....

Deana placed my sweet baby in my arms on Sept. 14, 2009 and we arrived home on Sept. 22, 2009. So hard to believe that is has been almost 2 years! 

My sweet baby in my arms at last (Sept. 14, 2009)


My sweet baby (or big girl) today!!
You've come a long way baby!!!!
____________________________________________________

Lexie's 18 month pictures!

I finally got around to taking Lexie to have some "professional" pics taken. I know, I know--bad mommy! I have waited toooo long. But, I have been a little busy--and I do take TONS of pictures myself. 

But, I wanted Lexie to have her own pictures (without Janie) since I will likely do all professional pics together from here on. And since she will be 18 months next week-it was the perfect time....Of course since the IRS still hasn't given me my adoption tax credit yet, I am on a Sears budget...so that is where we ended up. I think they did pretty good though! Here are a few of my favorites...they were all really good...but I think they had a beautiful subject so it wasn't too hard to capture the beauty!!










Love, love, love this sweet baby girl! What a blessing she is! Such a sweetheart!! Each day I still ask what I did to deserve these 2 amazing sisters. God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are just so precious!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures of Lexie! Doesn't time just fly by. We are also approaching our 2 year mark with Lexie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos! Love following your girls... my daughter (adopted domestically) is just a few weeks younger than Lexie!

    ReplyDelete